Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Shower

On the 28th my sisters threw me an AMAZING baby shower.  There was a ton of food, fun, games, and AMAZING baby gifts.  It was sooooo weird having a baby shower for me......I have been to a ton in my lifetime and even thrown a few myself but to have one for me was so surreal.  I can't believe this little girl is going to be here soon.

Enjoy the pictures:

My sis-n-law who is due 2 weeks after me.

I just wanted to say thank you so much to my two amazing sisters who put this all together for me.  Glynis and Melissa you guys are awesome!  

5 comments:

  1. If I looked as cute as you do while pregnant, I might still be having babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Thank you but some days I don't feel very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That goes with the territory :) But seriously, you do look so cute. And so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Nobody could rock that dress pregnant like you do! Can wait to meet lil miss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sad that I missed your shower. I wish I could have been there but we knew that my water would break on that day!! I love ya tons Lisa Marie!!

    ReplyDelete