Thursday, April 5, 2012

25 Weeks



It's Spring, it's Easter, the weather is windy BUT warmer, and I'm just over 25 weeks along!

I'm feeling great and everything is going great.  I had an appt yesterday; my weight is good, blood pressure is good, the doctor said I'm measuring perfect, and little miss Larson's heartbeat was at 140bpm.

She is kicking me like crazy and I love it.......except for when she kicks my bladder.  That is very uncomfortable.  But I love to lift up my shirt and watch my belly when she is kicking.  What's funny is every time she starts kicking good I tell lorin to feel my belly and she immediately stops.... But once in a while she will behave and he gets to feel her.

Still no maternity clothes and still no specific cravings.  I am going to have to get some maternity tops soon though because most of my shirts are too short.  Its funny to watch them roll up on my belly.

I have to say that I have been so blessed with this pregnancy.  There is nothing, other than some discomfort here and there, that I can complain about.  I know all women are different and experience different things but my pregnancy has been awesome so far.  A small confession though I am anxious to be done just because I'm ready to have this little girl here with us.

I also want to say thank you to all my awesome family and friends who have been giving me the cutest gifts already.  Our little girl is definitely spoiled and she isn't even here yet.  Heaven help us, or at least her father.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment