Thursday, January 19, 2012

1st Trimester

Here is a little breakdown of how the first trimester went for me:

  1. Felt amazing and normal until I hit week 6
  2. Had some complications around 7 weeks which led to a hospital visit and the discovery of a very large cyst.
  3. Bed rest for a few days.
  4. No running at all (worst part so far...)....and some other restrictions, because of the dang cyst and other minor complications.
  5. One hospital visit and 3 Dr appointments in 2 weeks which resulted in 3 ultrasounds and each time seeing the baby and the heartbeat.....the most amazing thing I have ever seen.
  6. Only 2 emotional breakdowns.....and they were pretty minor. (Go ahead and ask Lorin he will agree).
  7. Smells driving me crazy.
  8. Feeling nauseated all day but never puking (not sure which is worse).
  9. Liking food one day and hating it the next.  I was running out of things to eat.
  10. No desire what so ever for sweets, only salty things. 
  11. Sleep, Sleep, Sleep. 
  12. Peeing all the time!!!   (TMI?!?)
  13. And.......  I think that is about it!

Now on to the 2nd Trimester which is supposed to be better.  And I have to say so far it has been!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment