Tuesday, January 10, 2012

13 Weeks

I had a Dr appt yesterday and once again we got spoiled with an ultra sound.  All I can say is AMAZING.  It has been so amazing to see our baby change from a "blob" to an actually baby in a matter of weeks.  Yesterdays appt was also a big relief for me as I've been worried about the baby, not that I have had any problems since my last appt, I just tend to be a worry wart.  I just need to have more faith and trust in Heavenly Father.  So that's what I will do!  

Now on to the baby - He/She is measuring right on the money at 13 weeks and 1 day, around 7 centimeters.  The heartbeat is about 154 bpm, which is fantastic!!  He/She was super active yesterday, bouncing around, stretching, and turning from side to side.  Lets just say the baby gave us quite a show, even the ultra sound tech seemed surprised at how active the baby was.  It was sooo cool!!  Here are the amazing images that Lorin and I have been oooo-ing and awww-ing over since yesterday.

I present baby Larson:

Looking right at us
Waiving hello from behind, or waiving us off like he is annoyed......lol!!
Perfect little profile pic.  See that pointy nose??  That is a Larson nose for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment