Monday, January 7, 2013

Family Christmas Party

Every year my family tries to get together for a Christmas Party.  It seems like most yrs there is always 1 or 2 people who can't make it.  But this yr we were all there, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews and of course the rents.

We had a lot of fun, my brothers planned a Christmas (picture) scavenger hunt and other games, my sister and I were in charge of the food, and believe you me there was a ton of it!

And last but not least, Mollie got to experience the Christensen's in all their glory.

Grandparents and Grandkids

All the Nieces and Nephews

Parents, Siblings and Spouses
Find cookie at bottom of bowl game....Lorin won.

Goldfish toss.....Lorin won

I didn't do as well

Eat a spoonful of peanut butter then blow up a balloon game.....Lorin won.

MOLLIE!

Sisters.....Love them!!

Us

No comments:

Post a Comment