Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas

I couldn't wait for Mollie's first Christmas.  Even though she is still small and doesn't understand it all yet it was still exciting shopping for her then wrapping all the presents.  We didn't buy her a ton of things, just some books and toys, but it was fun unwrapping all of the presents with her on Christmas morning.

Before Mollie opened her presents my parents came over and had breakfast with us.  I made some scrambled eggs with sausage and some AMAZING Christmas waffles, red and green of course, which are officially a new tradition for the Larson's.

YUMMY!

We then proceeded to let a tired, grumpy, Mollie open her presents.  It only lasted a few minuted before she had enough and preferred a nap over her presents but we still enjoyed every moment of it.



Rocky even got it on the fun.  Or I guess I should say we included him in the festiveness of the day.


After cleaning up, and resting for a while we got ourselves ready and headed to my parents for dinner.  My brother came from Snowflake with his family, we had a nice dinner and enjoyed spending time together.......


.......and of course enjoyed spending our 1st Christmas with Mollie.

No comments:

Post a Comment