Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Easter is up there with my top favorite holiday's.  At first we were not really going to do anything for Easter, we both feel Mollie is to young to really know what's going on with Holidays anyway, but I made the decision to change that and start celebrating.

So I took it upon myself to be the Easter Bunny this yr.  Even Lorin was surprised to wake up and find an Easter basket for him (secretly I think he LOVED it).


I loaded Mollie's basket with books, plastic eggs (for decoration purposes), bubbles and some new PJ's.  She also got two new outfits one of which was her Easter outfit.  Lorin and I both got new movies and candy.  Peanut M&M's for me...YUM!

Mollie had fun playing with the eggs, and bubbles.  But the thing she loved the most was the grass...of course....  Here is my little bunny:






And then of course our family:


Hope you all had a "hoppy" Easter  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment