Monday, September 17, 2012

2 Months

Seriously??



2 Months since this beautiful little girl joined our family and changed our lives.

At her 2 month check-up she weighed 9lbs 11oz and was 23 inches long.  She also got her first shots and was a trooper.  I know I cried more then her.

A lot of changes happened in the last month:

The biggest change was Lorin went back to work,  AND that same week Mollie caught a cold and Rocky also got sick.  Needless to say I had a rough week.  There was a lot of crying on my part.........but I made it.  =)

Mollie began smiling around 5 weeks and smiles all the time!  Lorin and I put her on the bed with us in the morning and talk to her and she will smile like crazy and coo at us.  It really melts my heart, we love it!  She has the sweetest little voice and I love to hear her "talk"

She has been a good sleeper from the start and continues to sleep well.  She loves to sleep on our chests and when given the chance will sleep there for hours.  I love to cuddle her....she is such a cuddle bug....and I take advantage if it.  When I need to get stuff done she will nap in her bassinet but sometimes I just sit and hold her for hours....

She is getting bigger everyday.  Her newborn clothes are getting too small (some of them, depends on the brand) so she is finally getting into her 0-3 month clothes.

She is so alert and always seems to be learning.  I read to her and sing to her all the time.  She loves to play in her bouncer, she always gets very excited when I put her in it.  She does great with her tummy time and holds her head up so good.  When she is on her back she rolls to her side.  She is progressing just as she should.





No comments:

Post a Comment