Sunday, March 11, 2012

22 Weeks/Nursery (before)

I don't have a pic to post this week....honestly I haven't changed much since my 20 week pic.  

But I did have an appt this week and everything was great.  The baby's heart rate was 144 bpm (Doc said 120 to 160 is where it should be) and my blood pressure, weight and measurements were all right on track.  This coming Tues we go in for a gender check ultra sound, so hopefully once and for all we will figure out what baby Larson is.  Lorin and I still feel boy but the Lord could have other plans for us.

As far as how I'm feeling, I feel great!  Running has been good and makes me feel so energized.  I love it!  Still no specific cravings.....other than Watermelon, of course they are not in season, and I'm sure once they are in season I wont want it anymore...lol!  Still not in maternity clothes.  Thank heavens for the tummy sleeve, it helps your current clothes last longer which is especially nice for my work clothes.....since I won't be working after the baby I don't want to spend a lot of money on them.  I am finding it hard to put on socks...lol.  This belly is definitely starting to get in the way of normal day things but I still love it!  I think its awesome and so amazing that there is a human being in there.

We are starting to put the nursery together, just waiting on the crib and changing table and then we should have all of the furniture.  I decided I didn't want to do anything major as far as decorating/painting goes so we are keeping it very simple.  We are going to paint all the trim white and frame the window.  Other than that, depending on what the gender is, I'm just going to throw in a few pops of color here and there.  I found some pictures of nursery's that are so cute yet so simple so that's what I'm going for.  Here are some of the Nursery (before) pics.  Please excuse the mess....




No comments:

Post a Comment